PROVISION OF BARREL FILLING MACHINE AT LUBE BLENDING PLANT, LIOC TERMINAL TRINCOMALEE.May 2, 2018 9:35 am Print this Tender
INVITATION FOR TENDERS
PROVISION OF BARREL FILLING MACHINE AT LUB BLENDING PLANT, LANKA IOC TERMINAL, TRINCOMALEE
CONTRACT NO: LIOC/ ENG/ PT/ 01/ 2018-19
1. SVP(E), Lanka IOC PLC now invites sealed Tenders from eligible and qualified Tenderers for Provision of Barrel Filling Machine at Lube Blending Plant, Lanka IOC terminal, Trincomalee and as described below.
The work consists of Design, Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of New Barrel Filling Machine, with associated civil, mechanical, electrical installation and instrumentation works including pipeline connections with existing pipeline facility.
2. The Contract period is 12 weeks.
3. Tendering will be conducted through National Competitive Tendering Procedure under FIDIC Conditions of Contract for EPC/Turnkey Projects.
4. To be eligible for the contract award,
5. Consortium also permitted for tendering.
6. Minimum Qualifications requirements to qualify for contract award shall be,
7. Interested tenderers may obtain further information from the following persons and inspect the tender documents free of charge at the same addresses from 02.05.2018 until 29.05.2018 from 0900 hrs to 1700 hrs on working days.
8. A complete set of Tender Documents in the English language may be purchased by interested tenderers on the submission of a written application to Sr. Vice President (Engineering), Lanka IOC PLC, Level 20, West Tower, World Trade Centre, Colombo – 01, Sri Lanka from 02.05.2018 to 29.05.2018 from 0900 hrs to 1700 hrs during working days upon payment of a non-refundable fee of LKR 5,000/-. The method of payment will be in Bank Draft only drawn in favour of Lanka IOC PLC.
A Pre-Tender meeting will be held at 1000 hrs on 21.05.2018 at Lanka IOC Oil Terminal, China bay, Trincomalee, Sri Lanka
Tender documents can also be downloaded from www.lankaioc.com during the sale period mentioned above. For parties who download the tender documents, tender fee of LKR 5000/- would not be applicable. The download shall be done only by the authorized representative of the company by providing company credentials as required by the Lanka IOC website.
9. Sealed Tenders shall be deposited in duplicate in the Tender Box made available at the office of the Lanka IOC PLC, Level 20, West Tower, World Trade Centre, Colombo – 01, Sri Lanka or sent by registered post addressed to the Sr. Vice President (Engineering), Lanka IOC PLC, Level 20, West Tower, World Trade Centre, Colombo – 01, Sri Lanka to reach him on or before 1030 hrs on 30.05.2018. Late Tenders will be rejected. Tenders will be opened soon after closing in the presence of the tenderer’s authorized representatives who choose to attend.
10. All Tenders shall be accompanied by a Tender-Security of One Hundred Thirty-One Thousand Four Hundred Thirty Sri Lankan Rupees (LKR 125,200.00) obtained from a bank operating in Sri Lanka approved by the Central Bank of Sri Lanka. This Tender Security shall be in the form of an unconditional, on demand bond and shall be valid up to 147 days after the Tender opening.
Sr. Vice President (Engineering),
Lanka IOC PLC,
Level 20, West Tower,
World Trade Centre,
Colombo – 01,