EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
|REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Reference no.: LIOC/ ENG/ EOI/ 01/ 2019– 20
Lanka IOC PLC invites sealed tenders(EOI) in prescribed tender form under two bid system from bonafide contractors as per following details
|NAME OF WORK
||SALE PERIOD (BOTH DAYS INCLUSIVE)
|Provision of Heating System for Low Sulphur Fuel Oil Storage Tank & Pipeline at Lanka IOC PLC Oil Terminal, China Bay, Trincomalee, Sri Lanka.
Pre-bid meeting on 18th Oct’ 2019 at Lanka IOC PLC Oil Terminal, China bay, Trincomalee, Sri Lanka.
|09/ 10/ 2019
From 0900 Hrs
24/ 10/ 2019
Up to 1700 Hrs
SR. VICE PRESIDENT (ENGG)
TEL: +94 11 2475707
|Please visit our website www.lankaioc.com for further details on this tender.
NOTICE – EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
||Name of Work
||Provision of Heating System for Low Sulphur Fuel Oil Storage Tank & Pipelines at Lanka IOC PLC Oil terminal, Chinabay, Trincomalee, Sri Lanka.
||Location of Work
||Lanka IOC Oil Terminal, Chinabay, Trincomalee, Sri Lanka
||Mode of proposal
||Global Expression of Interest
||Commencement of Sale/ Downloading of EOI.
||09th Oct’2019 @ 0900 hrs
||Closure of Sale/ Downloading of EOI.
||24th Oct’2019 @ 1700 hrs
||Pre –Bid Meeting
||18th Oct’2019 @ 11:30 hrs at Lanka IOC Terminal, Chinabay, Trincomalee, Sri Lanka.
||Due Date and Time for Submission of Tender
||25th Oct’ 2019 @ 15:00 hrs.
The intending bidders are required to submit their proposals in the Tender Box at the following address before the due date and time:
Lanka IOC PLC
Level 20, West Tower, World Trade Center,
Echelon Square, Colombo 01, Sri Lanka.
||Due Date & time of opening of
|25th Oct’ 2019 @ 15:30 hrs
||Date of opening of Financial Proposal
||Shall be informed separately
||Verification of Proposals (with their original copies)
||If any, Shall be informed separately
||Technical proposal will be opened on specified date and time as given in the Notice, Bidder(s) can witness opening of bid at the venue as mentioned.
Financial proposal will be opened of only those bidder(s) whose Technical proposal is found to be Techno-Commercially acceptable by LANKA IOC PLC. Such bidder(s) will be intimated date of opening of Financial proposal, through valid email. The email shall be as used by them for registering themselves at Lanka IOC website at the time of downloading the EOI or as mentioned by them in the “Bidder’s Information”.
||Corrigenda / addenda / clarifications, if any, shall be hosted on the above mentioned website only. No separate advertisement will be made in the print media. Tenderer should visit the website frequently to check for updates.
||The documents submitted by bidder(s) will be scrutinized. In case any of the information furnished by the bidder is found to be false during scrutiny. Punitive action including suspension and banning of business/ Holiday listing can also be taken against defaulting bidders.
PROCEDURE FOR SELECTION OF PROPOSAL
- Submission of Proposals: Offer shall be considered for evaluation only in respect of Bidders who have submitted the proposal within the due date and time. All details as required in the “Statement of Credentials/ Bidder’s Information” shall necessarily be filled up and copies of documents in support of meeting the pre qualification criteria be submitted failing which the Bid may be summarily rejected.
- Verification of Documents: The backup documents submitted in support of the credentials and the pre qualification criterion shall be verified with their original copies and which have to be brought to this office by the respective Bidders on the dates mentioned for “Verification of Original Documents”. Refusal to furnish the original documents for verification may render the bid liable for rejection.
- Technical Qualification: Bidder will be considered as technically qualified based on meeting qualifying parameters and after verification of original documents towards the same as stipulated above. Decision of Lanka IOC on the same shall be final and binding. In the event, document submitted by the bidder is found to be forged or incorrect, such bidder shall be rejected. Such tenderer is also liable to be put on Holiday List by Lanka IOC.
- Financial Proposal Opening & Finalisation of Contract: Bidders are required to submit their financial proposal on both options as requested in the Lanka IOC requirements. Financial Proposal of only technically qualified parties shall be opened, after intimation to successful bidders. Status of bidders shall be arrived at based on the price quoted by individual bidders and arranged from lowest bidder to highest bidder in terms of quotation. In case of identical rates received, parties having higher annual average turnover in the last 3 financial years i.e. as worked out for qualifying criteria shall get precedence. Turn over if not provided for any year shall be considered as zero for the purpose of calculating the average.
The lowest acceptable rate with or without negotiation & accepted by Lanka IOC shall be considered for award of work.
- Number of Parties/ Contractors/ Vendors: Maximum of 1 Contractor/ Vendor shall be selected.
Canvassing of information or submission of forged or false documents / information by any bidder shall make their offer invalid. In addition, action shall also be taken by Lanka IOC PLC for putting the bidder on Holiday list.
The successful bidder will have to execute an agreement with LIOC PLC, covering all aspects to the contract, before commencement of work.