NOTICE INVITING TENDER
- Detail of the Tender: Sealed tender is invited for supply of 20L, 5L, 4L, 1L, 500 ML & 250 ML Self Adhesive Labels to LBP, Trincomalee.
- Tender Fee: A tender fee of LKR 2500 or USD 17 non refundable by cash/ Demand draft (in favour of Lanka IOC PLC payable at Colombo) shall be applicable for physical collection and the tenders can also be downloaded from the web site www.lankaioc.com/tenders in free of charge by registering into the site.
- Bid Bond: The bid bond for LKR 77,000 or USD 500 in the form of demand draft (drawn in favour of Lanka IOC PLC payable at Colombo) or Bank Guarantee (strictly as per the format enclosed) must be submitted strictly in the Technical Bid cover.
- Bids shall be submitted separately in two parts in sealed envelopes superscribed with the Tender Number for Techno Commercial Bid (Unpriced) and Price Bid. Tender documents shall be submitted only in the prescribed tender schedule form supplied by LIOC or downloaded from our website.
- Part-I: Techno-Commercial Bid (Unpriced) complete with technical and commercial details other than prices. The original instrument for EMD shall be enclosed with the Techno-Commercial Bid. (Envelope-A).
- Part-II: Price Bid complete with full price details only. Do not write deviations or conditions in Price Bid (Envelope-B).
- The two sealed envelopes containing part I & II of bids separately, should be enclosed in a common cover duly sealed and superscribed with Tender No. (Envelope-C) and should reach the below address by before closing time.
SVP – Lubes (M&P),
Lanka IOC PLC,
Level 20, West Tower,
World Trade Center,
- It shall be the bidders’ responsibility to ensure that the tender documents are dropped in the tender box. Tender documents not dropped in the box provided before the due date & time will be treated as late tenders and will be rejected out rightly.
- Details of the Tender
|Start date & time for downloading /purchasing of tender by bidder
||09:00 HRS on 21.12.2017
|Seek clarification start date & Time
||21.12.2017 at 09:00 HRS
|Seek clarification end date & Time
||09.01.2018 at 16:00 HRS
|Start Date & Time for submission tender by Bidder
||21.12.2017 at 10:00 HRS
|End date & time for submission of tender by bidder
||10.01.2018 at 15:00 HRS
|Date & time of opening of bid
||10.01.2018 at 15:00 HRS or anytime thereafter.
- Tender will be evaluated based on net delivered rate at LIOC, Trincomalee for supply of Self Adhesive Labels. L1 party will be decided accordingly. The Company reserves the right to accept any tender in whole or in part and reject any or all tenders without assigning any reasons. The Corporation is not bound to accept the lowest rate for any tender and reserves the right to accept one or more tenders in part.
- Number of parties to be enlisted – Two (02) parties
- 60:40 for L1 & L2 if L2 match the final L1 rate with/without negotiation.
- 80:20 for L1 & L2 if L2 party is not accepting the final L1 rate with/without negotiation.
LIOC reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of parties to be empanelled at its discretion and none of the bidders shall have any claim whatsoever in such cases.
- In case of unscheduled holiday on opening day of tender, the next working day will be treated as scheduled prescribed day of opening of tender. Time and venue will remain same.
- Tenders received after due date and stipulated time due to any reason whatsoever including postal / courier delay will not be considered.
- The Tender should be valid for a period of 90 (Ninety) days from due date of opening of Tender.
- Period of contract: The contract, if any, awarded against this tender will be valid for a PERIOD OF 2 YEARS RENEWABLE FOR A FURTHER PERIOD OF 1 YEAR AT THE DISCRETION OF LIOC WITH SAME TERMS AND CONDITIONS. Spill over quantity if any, will be drawn by the Company at their option.
- Pre-qualification criteria:
Existing and registered Lanka IOC PLC/Indian Oil Corporation Ltd suppliers
Value of similar works shall not be less than LKR 770,000 (without VAT) or USD 5,000 in any of the last 3 years ending 31/12/2017.
||Other parties can participate into the tender and they are subjected to vendor evaluation process being carried out the company after opening of the tender if required. Technical clearance will be given based on document submitted along with the tender.
The parties who participate to the tender from outside Sri Lanka will be evaluating net delivery rate to LBP, Trincomalee. Therefore it is required to submit the offer with including local clearance and transportation to Trincomalee plant. If required additional information / further clarification will be obtain from the supplier prior to the evaluation. For ranking purpose tender opening date USD-LKR selling rate published by Central Bank of Sri Lanka will be consider.
||Average Annual Financial turnover during last 3 financial years ending 31st Mar’ 2017 ie. 2014-15, 2015-16 and 2016-17 shall be at least LKR 7.7 Million or USD 50,000.
In absence of audited balance sheet for FY 2016-17, the bidder would be permitted to submit audited balance sheet for the 3 FY ie 2013-14, 2014-15 and 2015-16.
Note: In case the turnover for any of the above years is not furnished then, the turnover shall be taken as ZERO while computing average turnover.
||The parties who participate from Sri Lanka is required to submit a VAT registration certification. Proof of submission of application for VAT registration may be considered as valid document.
- Proof of works completed as per qualifying parameters mentioned above shall be supported by copies of work orders, final bill copies/ work completion certificates, etc.
- Proof of turn over shall be supported by copies of audited Profit and Loss account statements indicating therein Professional receipts.