CORRIGENDUM – TIME EXTENSION
Tender no: LIOC/ ENG/ GT/ 02/ 2018– 19
|NAME OF TENDER: SUPPLY OF ERA MPD (SUCTION TYPE) AND ERA DUO (SUCTION TYPE) DISPENSING UNITS SUITABLE FOR DISPENSING PETROL / DIESEL FOR LANKA IOC PLC, SRI LANKA.
The following dates stands revised as per the request of perspective bidders & competent approving authority.
SR. VICE PRECEDENT(ENGG)
TEL: +94 11 2475707
|SALE PERIOD :
25TH Oct’2018 From 0900 Hrs to 09th Dec’2018 up to 1700 Hrs
|REVISED TENDER SUBMISSION DATE & TIME:
10th Dec’2018 at 1100 Hrs.
|Please visit our website www.lankaioc.com for further details on this tender.
NOTICE INVITING TENDER (PRESS NOTICE)
|NOTICE INVITING TENDER
Tender no: LIOC/ ENG/ GT/ 02/ 2018– 19
Lanka IOC PLC invites sealed tenders in prescribed tender form under two bid system from bonafide contractors as per following details
|NAME OF WORK
||SALE PERIOD (BOTH DAYS INCLUSIVE)
SUPPLY OF ERA MPD (SUCTION TYPE) AND ERA DUO (SUCTION TYPE) DISPENSING UNITS SUITABLE FOR DISPENSING PETROL / DIESEL FOR LANKA IOC PLC, SRI LANKA.
COST OF TENDER: LKR 5,000/- or USD 32/- (NON-REFUNDABLE)
[BY DEMAND DRAFT ONLY (DRAWN IN FAVOUR OF LANKA IOC PLC PAYABLE AT COLOMBO)]
|25/ 10/ 2018
From 0900 Hrs
27/ 11/ 2018
Up to 1700 Hrs
SR. VICE PRECEDENT(ENGG)
TEL: +94 11 2475707
|Please visit our website www.lankaioc.com for further details on this tender.
NOTICE INVITING TENDER
SVP (E), Lanka IOC PLC invites sealed Tenders under two bid systems for the work as detailed below from indigenous / foreign bidders fulfilling the qualifying requirements as stated hereunder.
||Name of Work
||SUPPLY OF ERA MPD (SUCTION TYPE) AND ERA DUO (SUCTION TYPE) DISPENSING UNITS SUITABLE FOR DISPENSING PETROL / DIESEL FOR LANKA IOC PLC
||LIOC/ ENG/ GT/ 02/ 2018- 19
||28/ 11/ 2018 @ 11:00 HRS
||28/ 11/ 2018 @ 11:15 HRS
||LKR. 5,000/- (non-refundable / non-transferable) Demand draft drawn in favour of Lanka IOC PLC payable at Colombo or USD 32/- as the case maybe.
Please note that there is no tender fee in case of Bidder downloading the Bid Documents from Lanka IOC Website ie www.lankaioc.com. Please ensure that you have got yourselves registered in the name in which the Bid is intended to be submitted.
||The bidders are required to deposit EMD/Bid Security of USD 21,320/- By way of Wire Transfer in favour of Lanka IOC PLC directly into the designated bank mentioned as below and enclose a copy of the Swift Message.
Lanka IOC PLC FCBU account no. 25273008920219 held with State Bank of India, Colombo (SWIFT CODE:- SBINLKLXFCB) through their account no.000146528 with HSBC, USA, New York(SWIFT CODE: MRMDUS33).
Alternatively, Demand Draft drawn on Lanka IOC PLC payable at Colombo can be submitted along with the Technical Bid.
||Commencement of Sale of Tender / Downloading of Tender
||25/ 10/ 2018 @ 0900 HRS
||Closure of Sale of Tender/ Downloading of Tender
||27/ 11/ 2018 @ 1700 HRS
||Pre –Bid Meeting
||Pre-bid meeting to be held at Lanka IOC PLC, Head Office, Level 20, West Tower, World Trade Center, Echelon Square, Colombo-01, Sri Lanka on 02/ 11/ 2018 @ 11:00 HRS.
||Due Date and Time for Submission of Tender
||28/ 11/ 2018 @ 1100 hrs.
The intending bidders are required to submit their offer in the Tender Box at the following address before the due date and time:
SR. VICE PRESIDENT (ENGG),
LANKA IOC PLC
LEVEL 20, WEST TOWER, WORLD TRADE CENTER,
ECHELON SQUARE, COLOMBO 01, SRI LANKA
||OPENING OF TENDERS (Technical Bid Only)
|28/ 11/ 2018 @ 11:15 HRS
||Verification of Original Documents
||28/ 11/ 2018 to 30/ 11/ 2018
||Validity of Tender
||120 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF TENDER OPENING (TECHNICAL BID)
||Validity of Contract
||24 MONTHS FROM THE DATE OF ACCEPTANCE OF PURCHASE ORDER
||Delivery Schedule for each Call Up
||Call Up quantity >30% and upto 60% of contractual quantity – 10 weeks
Call Up quantity for 30% of contractual quantity or less – 8 weeks
||Number of Call Up orders/ Lot Size
||Any number of Call ups within the Contract Period and each Call up for not less than 52 no. of DUs ( except the last Call-up of the Contract where no restriction on numbers shall be there)
||T.K. ELAMARAN, SVP (ENGG)
TEL: +94 011 2475707
MOB: +94 75927 8667
FAX: +94 011 2391490 OR 2475 78
||Part I Techno-Commercial bid will be opened on specified date and time as given in the NIT. Bidder(s) can witness opening of bid at the venue as mentioned.
Part II Price bid will be opened of only those bidder(s) whose Part I Techno- Commercial Bid is found to be Techno-Commercially acceptable by LANKA IOC PLC. Such bidder(s) will be intimated date of opening of Part II Price bid, through valid email. The email shall be as used by them for registering themselves at Lanka IOC website at the time of downloading the Tender or as mentioned by them in the “Bidder’s Information”.
||Corrigenda / addenda / clarifications, if any, shall be hosted on the above mentioned website only. No separate advertisement will be made in the print media. Tenderer should visit the website frequently to check for updates.
||The documents submitted by bidder(s) will be scrutinized. In case any of the information furnished by the bidder is found to be false during scrutiny, Bid Bond/ EMD of defaulting bidder(s) will be forfeited. Punitive action including suspension and banning of business/ Holiday listing can also be taken against defaulting bidders.
19.0 QUALIFYING PARAMETERS:
Parties, meeting the following qualifying parameters as per details mentioned below, only need apply:
||The bidder should be Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) of Dispensing Units and should be having their own manufacturing facilities or their authorized agent / authorized importer/ authorized distributor/ authorized dealer.
The offered models of DUs should have necessary approval from:
a. Safety: PESO (India) / CMRI (India)/ CE-ATEX or equivalent (on the discretion of Lanka IOC)
b. Weights & Measures: UL/ KHK/ OIML and Weights & Measures Approval (Sri Lanka)
The above approvals should be available for the offered models of DUs in the name of OEM and should be valid as on the date of opening of technical bid.
||Bidder should have Similar works: Value of similar works shall be as per following.
1. 3 similar work orders each of value not less than USD 853,000/- OR
2. 2 similar work orders each of value not less than USD 1,065,975/- OR
3. Single similar work order of value not less than USD 1,705,560/- in any of the last 5 years ending 31/08/2018.
||Average Annual Financial turnover during last 3 financial years ending 31st Mar’ 2018 ( or 31st Dec’2017 as per the annual financial year closing) ie. 2015-16, 2016-17 and 2017-18 shall be at least USD 639,585/-.
Note: In case the turnover for any of the above years is not furnished then, the turnover shall be taken as ZERO while computing average turnover.
||Business Registration and VAT/GST registration certificates must be submitted for local/foreign Bidders. Proof of only submission of application for VAT/GST registration shall not be considered as valid document.
Definition of similar works:
The bidder should have successfully completed supplies of similar items during any of the last five (05) years ending 31/ 08/ 2018 and should be as per details given below,
Any one type or any combination of ERA DUs amongst the four DU models (SDSD DUO, SDHD DUO & SD MPD (3P6H2D), SDSDHD MPD (3P6H2D)) suitable for petroleum products.
- Proof of works completed as per qualifying parameters mentioned above shall be supported by copies of work orders, approved drawings and final bill copies/ work completion certificates, etc indicating date of work order, date of completion of works, nature of works and value of works completed etc.
- In case of works taken up prior to the qualifying period (5 years ending 30/ 04/ 2018) are completed during the qualifying period then, the cost of works completed in the qualifying period shall be reckoned for the purpose of qualification. Proof of turn over shall be supported by copies of Profit and Loss account statements, income statements & balance sheet indicating therein Professional receipts.
- In the case of credentials in foreign currencies, the daily Indicative Exchange Rates as on the date of opening of Technical Bid as published by Central Bank of Sri Lanka shall be considered for the purpose of bid comparison.
20.0 TENDER FEE:
20.1 Tender documents (non transferable) can be obtained from Engineering department, Lanka IOC PLC, 20th floor, West Tower, Echelon Square, Colombo, Sri Lanka by way of a request letter together with tender fee for LKR 5,000/- by way of Demand Draft/Wire transfer only & drawn in favour of LANKA IOC PLC payable at COLOMBO or USD 32/- as the case maybe.
20.2 LIOC shall not be responsible for any Postal / Courier delays if document is sought by post.
20.3 The tender documents can also be downloaded from our web site www.lankaioc.com during the sale period. In such case, the tenderers must ensure that all the documents are downloaded and the responsibility of the same shall vest with the individual tenderer. Before downloading the tender documents from the website, the tenderer should register in the website by giving the correct name of the firm, address and all details as required. It shall be the responsibility of the tenderer to ensure that they register with the web site well in advance and download the documents before due date and time of close of sale. In case, the name and address in which the tenderers have registered at the website does not match with the name and address of in which they have quoted, their tender shall be rejected outright.
20.4 The tender documents downloaded are not transferable and can be used only by the registered tenderer who has downloaded the documents. Hence any tender submitted by the tenderers who have neither bought the tender nor downloaded the same shall be rejected outright. In case, the tenders are downloaded, the tenderers are NOT required to submit the Tender Fee for LKR 5,000/ USD 32/- along with the Technical Bid documents.
21.0 BID BOND:
21.1 Tenderers are requested to submit bid bond of USD 21,320/- in any of the following forms:
- Demand draft in the name of Lanka IOC PLC
- Wire transfer to the account of LIOC as per below details:
The Bank Account details of LIOC for wire transfer are given below:
Beneficiary – Lanka IOC PLC
Bank – State bank of India, FCBU, Colombo, Sri lanka
Account No – 25273008920219
Swift Code – SBILKLXFCB
Correspondent Bank – Acc.No:000146528 with HSBC, USA, New York (SWIFT CODE: MRMDUS33)
In case of wire transfer, tenderers are advised to enclose copy of the document towards wire transfer in the technical bid cover indicating the amount remitted to the account of LIOC.
- Bank guarantee (valid for 120 days from the date of tender opening) as per the format enclosed in the tender.
Tenders received without bid bond shall be rejected outright.
21.2 The bid bond of unsuccessful tenderers shall be returned after finalization of tender and after submission of original cash receipts by the tenderers. Bid bond of successful tenderer shall be returned upon finalization of tender and on acceptance of the PO placed by LIOC. In case, tenderers submit the bid bond by means of demand draft, realization of the same would be subject to the deduction of the banker’s commission charges. Again, refund of the bid bond upon finalization of tender shall also be subject to banker’s commission. Hence, Lanka IOC shall refund the bid bond after deducting the banker’s commission that would be applicable as mentioned above.
Tenderers may note that the bid bond shall be forfeited in case of following situations:
- Canvassing of information or submission of forged/ false documents/ information by tenderers.
- Unilateral withdrawal or revision of the offer by the tenderer during the validity period of the offer.
- Backing out after placement of work order.
- Refusal to accept the Work Order/ non-submission of Security Deposit/ Performance Guarantee
Bid bond shall not carry any interest.
22.0 PROCEDURE FOR SELECTION OF CONTRACTOR:
- Pre-bid meeting: Pre-bid meeting shall be held on the pre decided date as mentioned elsewhere in this document. The pre-bid minutes shall form a part of this tender document.
- Submission of Documents towards qualifying parameters:- Tenderer will be required to fill in and enclose documents in support of qualifying parameters together with relevant documents as given in the Statement of Credentials sheet attached. OFFER OF THOSE TENDERERS NOT ENCLOSING ALL RELEVANT DOCUMENTS TOWARDS QUALIFYING PARAMETERS ARE LIABLE FOR REJECTION
- Verification of Original Documents:- Tenderers are required to report on the specified dates mentioned in the tender along with all original documents, copies of which havebeen submitted with the Technical Bid towards qualification. No separate communication will be issued to tenderers in this regard. The Bids of the Tenderers who do not report for verification of original documents on date mentioned/informed may be summarily rejected.
- Technical Qualification:- Tenderer will be considered as technically qualified based on meeting qualifying parameters and after verification of original documents towards the same as stipulated above. In the event, document submitted by the tenderer is found to be forged or incorrect, such tenderer shall be rejected and bid bond submitted shall be forfeited immediately. Such tenderer is also liable to be put on Holiday List by LIOC. Parties who submit their credentials on the basis of sub contract shall not be eligible in the tender.
- Price Bid Opening & Finalisation of parties: Tenderers are required to quote their lowest and firm price in the given Price-bid. Price Bid of only technically qualified parties shall be opened, after intimation to successful tenderers. Status of tenderers shall be arrived at based on the price quoted by individual tenderers and arranged from lowest bidder to highest bidder in terms of quotation. In case of identical rates received, parties having higher annual average turnover in the last 3 financial years ie as worked out for qualifying criteria shall get precedence.
The lowest acceptable rate with or without negotiation & accepted by Lanka IOC.
23.0 ACCEPTABLE RATES & AWARD OF CONTRACT
23.1 The parties are required to quote their lowest rate which on the items of the attached Schedule of Rates.
23.2 A merit list based on the quoted amount of the bidders in ascending order shall be prepared to decide enlistment.
23.3 The lowest acceptable rate shall be accepted with or without negotiation. LIOC reserves the right to reject the tender at their discretion.
23.4 The contract shall be finalized with maximum of ONE (01) party.
23.5 The Tenderers are advised to submit their offer strictly adhering to the terms and conditions and specifications contained in the Tender document and not to stipulate any deviations. Failure to do so will result in rejection of the Tender outright not withstanding their status on quoted rates.
23.6 Canvassing of information or submission of forged or false documents / information by any Tenderer shall make their offer invalid. In addition, action shall also be taken by Lanka IOC PLC for forfeiture of bid bond as well as putting the Tenderer on Holiday list.
23.7 The successful tenderer will have to execute an agreement with LIOC PLC, covering all aspects to the contract, in the form prescribed, immediately before commencement of work. Intending tenders should acquaint themselves with provision of the agreement before sending the tenders.
23.8 Lanka IOC reserves the right of cancellation of the tender without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
23.9 Lanka IOC reserves the right to accept or reject any or all tenders at any time, at any stage, at their sole discretion without assigning any reason whatsoever without any liabilities to LIOC whatsoever. Lanka IOC also not be bound to accept lowest or any tender and reserves the right to accept one or more tenders in part. The decision of Lank IOC in this regard shall be final.
23.10 Clarifications with respect to this tender shall be obtained from Lanka IOC PLC.
23.11 Lanka IOC reserves its right to increase/ decrease the quantities indicated in the tender and accept any tender in whole or in part and reject any or all tenders, without assigning any reason. Lanka IOC is not bound to accept the lowest rate for any tender and reserves the right to accept one or more tenders in part or full. The decision of Lanka IOC in this connection will be final.
23.12 In case there is a tie again, bidder with the highest turnover worked out to three decimal points in any of the last three years as submitted against turnover criteria shall be considered as L1 bidder. In event of bidder submitting turnover documents for only one or two years, L1 shall be decided on the basis of the turnovers submitted.
23.13 Tenderers to please note carefully the above schedule for Pre-Bid Conference since all the clarifications, if any, with regard to Technical/ Commercial conditions shall be given therein. Tenderers are advised to ensure that their queries must reach by e-mail addressed to the Contact person as specified in NIT at least two working days in advance for this purpose. Tenderers may also note that after the clarifications are given against the points discussed in Pre Bid conference, no further deviation shall be permitted and such clarifications shall be binding on all bidders. All are requested to attend the Pre Bid conference at their own cost.
23.14 Any Addendum/ Corrigendum/ Sale Date Extension in respect of the tender shall be issued on our website www.lankaioc.com only & no separate notification shall be issued in the press. Bidders are therefore requested to regularly visit our website to keep themselves updated.
23.15 Legal dispute, if any, arising upto the stage of placement of contracts shall be governed by all relevant Sri Lankan Acts applicable within the jurisdiction of High Court in Colombo, Sri Lanka. For disputes during subsequent stages, the High Court in Colombo shall have jurisdiction.
23.16 All relevant rules and regulations and laws of Sri Lanka, that will be applicable for carrying out the work, shall be complied with by the supplier at their own cost, risk and arrangement.
23.17 Please visit our website www.lankaioc.com for further details of this tender.
23.18 Tenders should reach ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT, LANKA LIOC PLC, LEVEL 20, WEST TOWER, WORLD TRADE CENTRE, ECHELON SQUARE, COLOMBO – 01 (SRI LANKA) on or before due date and time mentioned above.
SR VICE PRESIDENT (ENGG)