Category Archives: Investors
Notice for Servo Lube DistributorNovember 8, 2018 10:14 am
LANKA IOC PLC invites applications to appoint Distributors for Servo Lubricants in the following districts:
• Anuradhapura • Badulla • Galle • Hambantota • Outer Colombo • Monaragala • Mahiyangana and a Marine Stockists for Island wide distribution.
Enclosure to Application Form for Servo Lube Distributor (LD) Guidelines to Candidates
Note: Lanka IOC reserves the right to change the above “Are of Operation (Territory) at any point of time.
- We are on the lookout for strong, energetic and self-motivated associates to partner with us on this challenging but exciting and rewarding initiative. The associates are expected to spearhead the systematic distribution, promotion and selling of our products in the assigned area thereby participating with us in the exciting growth opportunity.
- Applicant should be an Individual or Firm (Proprietorship or Partnership) or Co-operative Society or Limited Company.
- Sri Lankan by Citizenship.
- Not less than 21 years of age and not more than 60 year of age on the date of application
- Minimum A level or recognized equivalent. Preference for qualified professionals.
(i) If the candidate is an individual he/she should be domiciled or be resident or have established business in Sri Lanka.
(ii) If the candidate is a Partnership firm, at least one partner should be domiciled or be resident or have established business or the partnership firm itself should have established business in Sri Lanka.
(iii) If the candidate is a Co-operative Society or Limited Company, the society or company as the case may be, should have established business in Sri Lanka.
1. SOUND to initially generate a working capital of minimum Rs.5-10 million.
2. Limited Companies & Registered Co-operative Societies/Consumer Co-operative Societies making a net profit for the previous three consecutive financial years as certified by Chartered Accountant can apply provided they do not have any criminal records. AGE AND EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA WILL NOT BE APPLICABLE IN THESE CASES.
3. Candidates convicted for any criminal offence including that of moral turpitude / economic offences (other than Freedom Struggle), are not eligible to apply.
4. In case of partnership firm, each partner should individually meet the eligibility criteria except 1(d). Partnership firm must meet the eligibility criteria 1(d) as a whole.
5. Existing Lube Distributors of LIOC are not eligible to apply. LD whose distributorship contract has expired before the date of application and there is no renewal request pending at LIOC as on the date of application can apply.
6. Existing Stockiests / Distributors of competing brand of Servo can apply. On selection and appointment the person is to resign from the Stockiestship / Distributorship of the competing brand & resignation accepted within three months of appointment as LD.
7. Firm/Proprietor/Partners of any Lube manufacturing firm are not eligible to apply. Limited Company/Registered co-operative society manufacturing Lubricants are not eligible to apply. Chairman/Managing Director/Directors or any other functionary of any Limited company manufacturing Lubricants can apply as individual. Once selected and received LOI for the Lube distributorship, such applicant is to resign from any capacity in the Limited Company and board resolution accepting such resignation to be submitted to LIOC before appointment as Lube Distributorship.
8. Candidates with successfully demonstrated capability in redistribution for at least 3 years as dealership of products like chemicals, gases, machinery spare parts, lubricants etc) would be preferred. Capabilities in Lubricant distribution would be an added advantage.
9. The candidate selected as LD shall be a full time working distributorship. Further, details of the eligibility criteria and conditions as mentioned in the Application Form shall apply.
10. Application should be made on prescribed form available on payment of a non-refundable fee of Rs 1000/- (Rupees One thousand Only) by a Crossed Account Payee Demand Draft / Pay order drawn on any Scheduled Bank in favour of Lanka IOC PLC payable at Colombo either personally or by making a written request specifying the name of the location, through Registered Post.
Senior Vice President (Lubes Marketing & Production),
LANKA IOC PLC Level 20,
West Tower, World Trade Centre,
Echelon Square, Colombo 01.
Application form can also be downloaded from our Website www.lankaioc.com. Candidates applying in the Application form downloaded from our Website are required to enclose the Application fee of Rs 1000/- by a Crossed Account Payee Demand Draft/Pay order drawn on any scheduled Bank in favour of Lanka IOC PLC payable at Colombo.
11. Application forms and enclosures complete in all respect must be submitted in duplicate so as to reach the office address mentioned under item 10 above on or before 1600 hrs on 30th November 2018. The company reserves the right to cancel/ withdraw/ amend this advertisement or extend the due date at its sole discretion without assigning any reason.
12. For any further clarifications, Please contact following personnel with the given contact numbers.
Mr Arafath Ismail –Manager (Lubes & Special Products) :– 075 9 278 004
Mr.Manjula Abeywickrama –Asst.Manager Commercial : – 075 9 278 002
Notice for appointment of retail outlet dealers (petrol shed)September 30, 2018 1:22 am
LANKA IOC PLC has created a new Petrol Shed experience in Sri Lanka for the esteemed customers through services that add value to the offerings at the Petrol Sheds developed by the company over a period of time. Lanka IOC is committed to serve for the Petroleum needs of the nation by providing fuels of International standards in Sri Lanka, in our endeavor to expand the Retail network throughout the island, we are looking for dynamic entrepreneurs who possess suitable land for setting up Petrol Shed and are willing to partner with Lanka IOC in providing the best fuel and services to the customers.
Servo Lube / Petrochemical Distributor Application FormApril 4, 2017 10:02 am
Download the application form for Servo lube/petrochemical distributors. Be a part of the family where we offer the best quality lubricants, engine oil Sri Lanka deserves.
Appointment of Lube DistributorsNovember 25, 2016 4:57 pm
Appointment of Servo Lube DistributorsMay 5, 2016 10:07 am
Lanka IOC invites applicants for Servo Lube Distributors for Colombo and outer Colombo areas.
If you are the candidate with the necessary requirements click on the link bellow for the Servo Lube Distributorship Applications and agreement for Colombo or other places and outer Colombo areas. Become a part of the Lanka IOC family, world class Lubricants Sri Lanka deserves.
Lanka IOC Q3 net up 72.5 pctFebruary 20, 2014 12:35 pm
COLOMBO, (Reuters) – Group results for Lanka IOC PLC, the Sri Lankan arm of Indian Oil Corp, for the three months ended Dec. 31, released recently. (in millions of rupees unless otherwise stated):
NOTE – Results are provisional and unaudited.
- Foreign investors and funds hold 77 percent of the tota issued shares in the company, which has a market cap of 20.24 billion Sri Lankan rupees ($154.80 million) and accounts for 0.79 percent of the total market capitalisation of the stock exchange, latest bourse data showed.
- The parent, Indian Oil Corp, holds 75.12 percent of the shares in its Sri Lankan arm.
- Shares in Lanka IOC have gained 35.1 percent in the December quarter and 19.3 percent so far this year.
Lanka IOC profits surge to 1.39 billionSeptember 10, 2013 2:08 am
Profits at Lanka IOC the second fuel distributor in Sri Lanka surged to 1.39 billion rupees in the June 2013 quarter from 191 million rupees a year earlier.
The firm reported earnings of 2.53 rupees per share in the quarter. Revenues dropped to 18.4 billion rupees in the June 2013 quarter from 18.6 billion rupees a year earlier and cost of sales dropped faster to 16 billion rupees from 17.4 billion, almost doubling gross profits to 2.4 billion rupees from 1.26 billion.
Managing director said revenues dropped because bunker sales were weak in the quarter, lubricant volumes were up and costs were kept down. “We optimized our purchases though procurements,” he said.
Oil prices have been moderate during the period, he said.
Finance costs fell to 251 million rupees in the quarter from 442 million rupees a year earlier.
The Lanka IOC said a stronger exchange rate in the June quarter helped bring down finance costs but in the September quarter a weaker exchange rate will push up costs.
Highlights of Lanka IOCAugust 15, 2013 3:17 pm
Lanka IOC PLC as one of the leaders in Sri Lanka Oil Companies had a Rs 2.83 billion net profit for the six months ended 30 September 2013, up from Rs 1.37 billion a year ago, interim financial results filed with the stock exchange showed.
Revenue for the six-month period increased to Rs 39.23 billion, up from
Rs 38.86 billion a year ago.Distribution costs fell to Rs 855.75 million, down from Rs 889.24 million a year ago.
Finance income grew to Rs 100.98 million, down from Rs 51.3 million and finance costs increased to Rs 309.49 million, up from Rs 155.84 million a year ago. Basic earnings-per-share amounted to Rs 5.32, up from Rs 2.58 a year ago
Excellent opportunities to broaden your career horizonJuly 17, 2013 12:11 pm
Lanka IOC PLC,an active player in the field of downstream petroleum marketing in Sri Lanka and ranked as No.1 amongst Corporates and Sri Lanka oil companies, now offers excellent career opportunities in the following functions.
Manager Sales (Lubes and Bitumen)
Manager -Human Resources
Executive Sales (Bitumen) – Colombo
Lubes Sale Supervisor (Non-Executive)