Servo Super oils are superior, heavy duty engine oils blended from highly refined, high viscosity index base stocks and contain dosages of detergent-dispersant and antioxidant additives, to meet the stated performance standards.
Servo Super oils are recommended for:
- Modern passenger cars
- Supercharged diesel engines
- Normally aspirated diesel engines operating under severe conditions
- Generating sets operating on light diesel oil or high speed diesel oil.
Servo Super oils meet the following specification:
- API Service SC/CC
- E-PL 1/E-DL 1 of IS : 13656-1993
- US Military MIL –L- 2104B
- Minimise deposits on piston rings, valves and in the crank chamber
- Protect bearings and other lubricated parts against corrosion caused by acidic combustion products of high sulphur fuels
- Prevent low temperature sludge formation encountered in stop-and-go service
- Have excellent resistance to oxidation thus providing high temperature stability and minimising excessive changes in viscosity
- Ensure system cleanliness by holding contaminants in finely dispersed state
- Prevent engine parts from rusting
- Minimise wear of cylinder liners, bearings, valve guides, cam lobes etc.