Lanka IOC PLC invites applications to appoint distributors for Bitumen, Furnace Oil & Petcoke distributor in NepalSeptember 15, 2023 12:15 pm Print this article
Guidelines to Candidates:
Note: Lanka IOC reserves the right to change the above “Area of Operation (Territory) at any point of time.
- We are on the lookout for strong, energetic and self-motivated associates to partner with us on this challenging but exciting and rewarding initiative. The associates are expected to spearhead the systematic distribution, promotion and selling of our products in the assigned area thereby participating with us in the exciting growth opportunity.
- Applicant should be an Individual or Firm (Proprietorship or Partnership) or Limited Company.
- Age : Not less than 21 years of age and not more than 60 year of age on the date of application
- Qualification: Minimum Advance level (12th Standard) or recognized equivalent. Preference for qualified professionals.
(i) If the candidate is an individual he/she should have established business in Nepal
(ii) If the candidate is a Partnership firm, at least one partner should be domiciled or be resident or have established business or the partnership firm itself should have established business in Nepal.
(iii) If the candidate is of Limited Company, the society or company as the case may be, should have established business in Nepal.
- Business Capital: SOUND to initially generate a working capital of minimum US$ 2 million. Credentials of working capital are to be produced along with application.
- Limited Companies making a net profit for the previous two consecutive financial years as certified by Chartered Accountant can apply provided they do not have any criminal records. AGE AND EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA WILL NOT BE APPLICABLE IN THESE CASES.
- Candidates convicted for any criminal offence including that of moral turpitude / economic offences (other than Freedom Struggle), are not eligible to apply.
- In case of partnership firm, each partner should individually meet the eligibility criteria except B(ii). Partnership firm must meet the eligibility criteria B(ii) as a whole.
- Distributor whose distributorship contract has expired before the date of application is not eligible to apply.
- Existing Stockists / Distributors of competing brand can apply. On selection and appointment the person is to resign from the Stockiest ship / Distributorship of the competing brand & resignation accepted within three months of appointment as distributor.
- Candidates with successfully demonstrated capability in redistribution for at least 3 years as dealership of products like Bitumen, Petcoke, Furnace oil, chemicals, gases, machinery spare parts, lubricants etc) would be preferred. Capabilities in Bitumen, Petcoke & Furnace oil distribution would be an added advantage.
- The candidate selected as Distributor shall be a full time working distributorship. Further, details of the eligibility criteria and conditions as mentioned in the Application Form shall apply.
- Supplies shall be arranged by LIOC only against advance payments or for the quantity secured against Bank Guarantee at all times. Initially selected distributor has to deposit US$ 25,000 as performance bond. In case of non performance the same will be forfeited.
- Application form can also be downloaded from our Website: www.lankaioc.com
- Application forms and enclosures complete in all respect must be submitted in duplicate so as to reach the following office address on or before 1600 hrs (SLT) on 06th Oct 2023. The company reserves the right to cancel/ withdraw/ amend this advertisement or extend the due date at its sole discretion without assigning any reason.
Senior Vice President (Lubes Marketing & Production),
LANKA IOC PLC
Level 20, West Tower, World Trade Centre,
Echelon Square, Colombo 01.
- For any further clarifications, Please contact following personnel with the given contact numbers & email ID’s.
SVP – (LM & P): +94 112 475706 / email@example.com
Manager – Commercial: +94 112 475750 / firstname.lastname@example.org