Monthly Archives: January 2021
LANKA IOC PLC invites applications to appoint Distributors for Servo LubricantsJanuary 15, 2021 1:41 pm
Servo Lubricants in the following districts:
• Colombo/Outer Colombo • Kandy.
Enclosure to Application Form for Servo Lube Distributors (LD).
Guidelines to Candidates:
Note: Lanka IOC reserves the right to change the above “Area of Operation (Territory) at any point of time.
• We are on the lookout for strong, energetic and self-motivated associates to partner with us on this challenging but exciting and rewarding initiative. The associates are expected to spearhead the systematic distribution, promotion and selling of our products in the assigned area thereby participating with us in the exciting growth opportunity.
• Applicant should be an Individual or Firm (Proprietorship or Partnership) or Co-operative Society or Limited Company.
1. Sri Lankan by Citizenship.
2. Not less than 21 years of age and not more than 60 year of age on the date of application
3. Minimum A level or recognized equivalent. Preference for qualified professionals.
(i) If the candidate is an individual he/she should be domiciled or be resident or have established business in Sri Lanka.
(ii) If the candidate is a Partnership firm, at least one partner should be domiciled or be resident or have established business or the partnership firm itself should have established business in Sri Lanka.
(iii) If the candidate is a Co-operative Society or Limited Company, the society or company as the case may be, should have established business in Sri Lanka.1. SOUND to initially generate a working capital of minimum Rs.5-10 million.
2. Limited Companies & Registered Co-operative Societies/Consumer Co-operative Societies making a net profit for the previous two consecutive financial years as certified by Chartered Accountant can apply provided they do not have any criminal records. AGE AND EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA WILL NOT BE APPLICABLE IN THESE CASES.
3. Candidates convicted for any criminal offence including that of moral turpitude / economic offences (other than Freedom Struggle), are not eligible to apply.
4. In case of partnership firm, each partner should individually meet the eligibility criteria except 3(ii). Partnership firm must meet the eligibility criteria 3(ii) as a whole.
5. Existing Lube Distributors of LIOC are not eligible to apply. LD whose distributorship contract has expired before the date of application and there is no renewal request pending at LIOC as on the date of application can apply.
6. Existing Stockists / Distributors of competing brand of Servo can apply. On selection and appointment the person is to resign from the Stockiest ship / Distributorship of the competing brand & resignation accepted within three months of appointment as LD.
7. Firm/Proprietor/Partners of any Lube manufacturing firm are not eligible to apply. Limited Company/Registered co-operative society manufacturing Lubricants are not eligible to apply. Chairman/Managing Director/Directors or any other functionary of any Limited company manufacturing Lubricants can apply as individual. Once selected and received LOI for the Lube distributorship, such applicant is to resign from any capacity in the Limited Company and board resolution accepting such resignation to be submitted to LIOC before appointment as Lube Distributorship.
8. Candidates with successfully demonstrated capability in redistribution for at least 3 years as dealership of products like chemicals, gases, machinery spare parts, lubricants etc) would be preferred. Capabilities in Lubricant distribution would be an added advantage.
9. The candidate selected as LD shall be a full time working distributorship. Further, details of the eligibility criteria and conditions as mentioned in the Application Form shall apply.
10. Application form can also be downloaded from our Website www.lankaioc.com.
11. Application forms and enclosures complete in all respect must be submitted in duplicate so as to reach the following office address on or before 1600 hrs on 05th February 2021. The company reserves the right to cancel/ withdraw/ amend this advertisement or extend the due date at its sole discretion without assigning any reason.
Senior Vice President (Lubes Marketing & Production),
LANKA IOC PLC Level 20,
West Tower, World Trade Centre,
Echelon Square, Colombo 01.
12. For any further clarifications, Please contact following personnel with the given contact numbers.
Mr. Manjula Abeywickrama –Manager Commercial :– 075 9 278 002
Mr.Viraj Prasath –Asst.Manager Sales : – 075 9 27 8057
Advertisement in English